Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ok seriously where must a person look...

For some decent baby bedding? Yes, I know that I'm not pregnant yet and I'm really not some psycho obsessed woman. I'm just a planner and like to think ahead. I did this with our wedding also. Once we started looking at rings I had plotted out most of our wedding ideas. It was great because I had almost everything done in the first 3-6 months of our engagement so that for the rest of our engagement we just got to enjoy being engaged and talk about our what our life together would be like.

So anyway, back on track...I want to be surprised about the sex of our phantom baby for several reasons.
1. I love surprises
2. Because of all the technology now and all the ob/gyn visits you have you know so much about your baby before the big day that I think holding out on that detail will make it an even more awesome day!
3. I don't want to get the motherload of pink or blue gifts...
4. I would be happy with either sex anyway

So I've just been casually perusing the baby bedding online and there is virtually no gender neutral bedding that I like. It is either themed, super trendy/modern or just gaudy. So maybe I'm too picky, which is definately a possibility. I just want something soft and baby friendly, but not plain. I'll keep looking and post a pic if I find something I like and then hope it goes on sale by the time we have a BFP!

BTW~Please post a pic if you have seen something you think I might like, TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment