Sunday, January 25, 2009

BFP!

So I got my BFP yesterday!!!! I was driving to get something to tell DH with and all of a sudden it hit me and I starting crying and saying over and over "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, thank God I'm pregnant!" This is a copy and paste from my post on GP of how I told DH:

So when DH came home from work this morning at 7:30 this is what happened:
DH: "what r u doing up"?
Me: "I couldn't sleep"
DH: "what's in the gift bag?" as he starts going through the mail that he picked up out of the mailbox
Me: "Its for you can you open it now"?
DH: "can it wait a second"?
Me: "no, please open it now"
DH: "what is this for"? As he pulls out the I love daddy bib and infant Bengals jersey and a smile spreads slowly
Me: I jumped up and showed him my + HPT and he looked like a little kid on Christmas and hugged and kissed me and asked when I was going to the doctor to confirm and when are you going to test again to make sure...
Now he's off to bed and its just me and the dog.

1 comment: